We all live in this house which has, for all intents and purposes, become Taylor's bib. We await our commands to pick-up, put down, feed, change, dance, make that funny noise again and whatever else comes to mind Taylor's mind. Communication is not the issue I had anticipated; I somehow envisioned teaching Taylor bits of the english language in order to communicate, we even discussed the option of teaching her baby sign language. She doesn't need any of that, again, it may be the Jedi mind trick. However she manages to convey these messages, we can only hypothesize; what is clear, we receive our instructions loud and clear.
Everyone has fallen completely in love with Taylor and we are so lucky with the family around her. Her baptism in Ireland was beautiful and could not have been more perfect. I was so impressed I am considering the launch of such a service for atheists.
As my parents see the energy and potential for untold mischief in Taylor I get the uneasy feeling they are ready to sit back and watch a sort of generational, genetic karma play out over the next 16 years, all the while lending any support they are able and quietly thinking "Not bloody half of what you put us through". at least my hope is "not bloody half"
I will add some pictures of our tiny ruler here and a video of her typical waking state, which by the way is far more frequently displayed than her resting state.

I think Taylor brought out the writer in you. Well done. You definitely have a busy body in your little munchkin. Hope my friend Kelly is sleeping some more. Love you guys. Auntie Z
ReplyDelete