
You may already that know Kelly had quite a time bringing Taylor into the world, it was a long haul and I would have given up hours before had it been down to me; but Kelly pushed on and now we have a fantastic little girl to yell if we don't get her diaper changed quick enough. A good friend once told me that babies are made to look so cute to us intentionally so we will put up with all the crazy things they demand.
Kelly and Taylor are both home now and resting happily.
We are so excited to have Taylor home we are bursting thinking of everything we want to do with her, I know three days old is too young for tobogganing but I have to admit that was my first thought when I saw snow falling the day after Taylor was born.
It was at Womens College Hospital in Toronto that Taylor was born, Kelly and I agreed that there was very little anyone could have done to make the experience any better than it was. This hospital, for those who have never been, is a little older than you may expect and even seems a bit out of date. It could be used as a set in the remake of Clockwork Orange.This hospital is a testament to what an impact quality and competent people can make, with the drab conditions in Womens College Hospital. It was the nurses, doctors, support staff and everyone, even the cleaners, who make this place first rate. So many people owe the birth of their child to these folks and we are now among them and feeling very lucky to have been there.

Congratulations on my beautfiul niece! The web site is great. Kelly you are amazing. The hat works for you Rick, keep it for tobogganing!
ReplyDeleteOlivia and LIam can't wait to play with her. Lots of wine to be drunk by her parents in the near future too. Congrats on a beautiful girl.
ReplyDeleteEverything is temporary and it gets easier and harder every day.
Way to go mommy and daddy. I have one question: when can i squeeze Taylor?
ReplyDeleteZilda
Congratulations Kelly and Rick - Taylor is beautiful and definitely a "little Ricky" I can hardly wait to see her! Hugs and kisses to all. I love the website and the photos. Lots of love to the new family. Love Kath
ReplyDeleteGREAT SITE, BEAUTIFUL BABY, COOL MOM AND DAD
ReplyDeleteGLAD ALL IS WELL!!
Congratulations Kelly and Rick! This is just the beginning of a wonderful journey. Can't wait to meet Taylor!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is incredible Rick! I'm so happy for you and Kelly, what a great looking baby! Email me.
ReplyDeleteOtto
boonerbuck55@hotmail.com
Other baby? other parents? I did not know that there were any! Nice to see you have embraced parenting.
ReplyDeleteshe is so adorable!! pretty and pink, such a force of nature...you really don't know how much love you have in your heart until you see and hold,smell and just can't stop kissing her.
ReplyDeletewell she looks like she might take over the empire,maybe cool it on the tobogganing, just get her out on some listing appts and she'll close them everythime!!!you and kelly look are in baby bliss!! great pics and blog xoxoxo
What a joy....she is absolutely Gorgeous!! Congrats to you both!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great stories. It looks that Taylor is giving up on you or frustrated with your funny stories. Keep up the good job. I can see that she is defintely the princess of the house.
ReplyDeleteZilda
Congratulations Rick and Kelly! Taylor IS the cutest baby I've ever seen! Our two are cute, but Taylor definitely wins ;-)
ReplyDeleteHad no idea what a writing talent you are Rick! Hilarious. This is THE best baby blog, ever!!!!
oh my god what a fat neck you have rick, and Kelly weldone beautiful baby girl, thank god she has your looks.
ReplyDeleteJo-Ann and Dianne were checking out your web site and decided we had to add to your comments. Congratulations on the wonderful addition to your family. Taylor Diane is beautiful. Jo-Ann is calling her little Rickette.
ReplyDeleteLots of Love,
Dianne & Jo-Ann